The MD's Planning & Development department provides public-use online mapping resources via Munisight for users seeking development-related  information such as zoning, dimensions and legal addresses. If you have questions or require help filling out the application, please contact the MD office at 780.849.4888.

Development Permits are needed if you plan to: construct a building; replace a building; relocate or demolish a building; change the land by grading, excavating or stockpiling; operate a business; o otherwise change the intensity of the intensity of use of land for a building.

Contemplating changes to your property? The guidance and resources on this page will halp you plan, document and manage a successful project.

Municipal Servicing Standards Documents